Understanding muscle-strengthening activities
Muscle-strengthing Activity refers to strengthening bones
Muscle strength, explosiveness, endurance and volume of physical activity.
This refers to the maximum strength a muscle can produce when it contracts.
This refers to the maximum time or the maximum number of repetitions that a muscle can continue to exert.
There are many types of muscle-strengthening activities, some of which are aimed at promoting or maintaining fitness.
It is carried out in a planned manner, while others are carried out to meet the needs of daily life or work.
“Muscle exercise”, also known as “resistance exercise”
Is a kind of muscle-strengthening activity, generally refers to those who have to achieve a certain goal
a type of muscle reinforcement with specific activities, systematic and repetitive
The purpose of the activity is to focus on improving the muscle strength and muscle endurance of the body.
Load-bearing activities carried out in other daily life needs.
- Weight-bearing activities in daily life or at work to improve physical fitness
- Carrying heavy objects
- Care for the garden or the field
- Site work (digging or climbing scaffolding, etc.)
- Climbing a tree or climbing a ladder
- Self-weight weight exercise (such as palm pressure, pull-ups, and roll-ups)
- Elastic band muscle exercise
- Dumbbell or barbell muscle exercise
- Instrument muscle exercise
Why do I need to do muscle-strengthening activities?
Systematic muscle-strengthening activities help improve physical and mental health. In addition to promoting
Coordination of the nerves and muscle system, strengthening muscles and joints, and improving exercise
- Benefits of muscle-strengthening activities:
- Helps control blood pressure and blood sugar
- Reduce chronic pain in muscles and joints
- Prevent osteoporosis
- Reduce the chance of falls and injuries
- Enhance athletic ability
- Keep your body in the right posture and improve your posture
- Promote physiology and health
- Reduce mental stress
- Enhance self-confidence
- Suggestions for exercising muscles
- To reduce the risk of bone and muscle injuries, everything should be sequential
- Gradually, starting with a relatively moderate amount of activity, gradually transitioning
The goal of a larger force load.
Beginners should be shallow and deep, aiming at the main muscle groups of the body.
Exercise, including chest, shoulders, back, abdomen, buttocks
Department, thighs, and calves.
Exercise each major with a non-continuous 2 to 3 days per week
When exercising, train 2 to 4 groups per major muscle group.
8 to 12 repetitive actions per group of training.
¢ It is effective, and the resistance to repeated load needs to exceed the muscle one.
Often adapted to the degree of moderate strength or
The load on the power.
Do those people need to do muscle-strengthening activities?
Regardless of children, teenagers,
Adults or elders should
Can develop a constant muscle
The habit of strengthening meat,
To promote good health. can
Yes, for some sports
People who can be restricted, for example
Some chronically ill patients or injuries
Healthy person, considering
Best before muscle-strengthening activities
Consult a family doctor or specialist first
The opinions of the industry.
Want to own
If you are every week
I am used to having two days to do strong muscles.
If you are active, you can now
Try to spend more than one day to do it,
Or exercise the resistance
The load is a little heavier. You want
Understand muscle strength and muscles
Endurance growth is needed when needed
In between, perseverance and patience are
the key to success.
Easy muscle exercise at home or in the office
To achieve the recommended amount of muscle strength activity, you don’t have to buy a fitness center.
Membership or new and beautiful fitness equipment: Some people will choose to use rubber bands because
Easy to use and easy to collect; some people like to lift heavy objects in daily life
Do exercises, such as cans, books, or bottled water. Here are some of you can also
Easy muscle exercise at home or in the office to see which ones are right for you, or
Ask your family doctor or professional.
- Palm pressure (can be changed to the palm of the wall or knee pressure on the palm to reduce the difficulty)
- Seated rubber band with a shoulder push
- Elastic band with shoulders flat
- Elastic band shoulder side flat
- Elastic band with triceps over-extension
- Elastic band
- Elastic band with hammer arm
- Prone limb lift
- Cobra (this exercise is performed slowly and in a controlled manner, and stays for 1-2 seconds when the action is completed)
- Sitting rubber band with reverse birds
- Dumbbell vertical rowing
- Overturning dumbbell rowing
- Roll belly
- Sit back
- Flat support
- (Keep the trunk volley and stabilize for 15 seconds to 1 minute. Repeat the action 2 to 3 times according to the individual fitness status)
- Dumbbell torso side bend
- Buttocks and thighs
- Against the wall
- Sit back hip (bridge)
- Rubber band
- Seated rubber band with one foot
- Knee flexion
- Lateral hip abduction
- Rubber band with hip
- Rubber band with hip extension
- Rubber band hip outreach
- Rubber band with hip adduction
- Elastic band with leg flexion
- Rubber band
- Things to watch out for when doing muscle exercises
- If you are a “new”, you can seek guidance from a professional fitness instructor.
- Learn the correct posture and skills of each set of actions; after you have mastered the methods and techniques, you can
- Exercise on your own.
Use progressive exercise to improve muscle strength and muscle endurance
The chance of injury.
Try to wear loose clothes when exercising, and warm-up and stretch first
Keep your breathing smooth during exercise, push hard when you push, pull back, and return to the beginning
Slowly inhale when in position; this will reduce the cardiovascular system caused by air-closing
After the exercise, it is advisable to relax and stretch.
such as during rehabilitation, after injury, joint pain, cardiovascular disease or pregnancy
Resistance exercise should be carried out under the guidance of a professional.
Exercise with fitness equipment
- From the perspective of healthy fitness, use health
- Body exercise muscles and other forms of exercise
- (such as dumbbell exercise and self-weight weight fitness
- Each has its own advantages and disadvantages.
- The benefits of non-instrumental exercise
- No need to spend time at the fitness center to exercise with fitness equipment, at home or at work
- The room is convenient and cheap.
- Generally, the stability of the trunk is emphasized, so it can be exercised while being fine.
- Small or auxiliary deep muscles.
Benefits of instrumented exercise
The body is not prone to pendulum sway when exercising, it is easier to be in the correct posture
Most of the instrument-based exercises do not require the balance of the exerciser, so even the initial forging
The muscles of the chain are often weaker because they are not exercised, and they are easier to grasp correctly.
Exercise and exercise safer.
The operation of the fitness equipment is more than a single fixed action route, and the action can be safer.
Ground and the use of instruments can also specifically train specific muscle groups, forging
The chain has a higher effect.